Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria

Making a Complaint


The Board is currently reviewing its complaints-handling framework. Existing policies and procedures will be updated as required.


You may make a complaint to the Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria about the professional conduct of a Licensed Surveyor.  The process is straightforward and complaints are investigated fully. 


How do I make a complaint about a licensed surveyor?

Complaint Form (PDF Format) 
Complaint Form (MS Word Format)
  • Submit your Complaint Form in writing with your supporting material to:
  • Executive Officer
    Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria
    Level 11, 2 Lonsdale Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
  • If you require assistance completing the form, it is advisable to contact the Executive Officer of the Board. 
  • If the matter relates to a Building Surveyor, then you need to contact the Victorian Building Authority.


These documents are available in Microsoft Word (MS Word) and Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). If you do not already have the Acrobat Reader you can download it for free from Adobe.


Home    |    Sitemap    |    Contact Us    |    For Board Members    |    Copyright    |    Privacy    |    Disclaimer    |    Surveyor / Graduate Login