Licensed Surveyors are required to renew their registration
each year, prior to 31 December. The Board will also randomly audit the FPET compliance of approximately 10%
of the Surveyors on the Register.
Fee Payment Information
- Current Renewal Fee for Practising Surveyors - $228.10 (exempt
- Current Renewal Fee for Non-practising Surveyors - $63.40 (exempt from GST).
- Renewal of Registration Notices
are usually issued in late November. This notice becomes
a Tax Invoice / Receipt when you make payment. No
separate Tax Invoice or Receipt will be issued.
- An additional late payment fee of $63.40
will apply if the Board has not received payment on or before
31 December. The period of acceptance
of late payments is 3 months after which time the surveyor’s
name is removed from the register.
- The renewal fee payment can be made either by cheque, credit card
or electronic funds transfer (EFT) to the
Board’s Bank Account.
- On-line banking must include the surveyor's
surname and registration number
in the comments or identifier field of the transaction to
ensure that the payment is recorded by the Board.
Licensed Surveyors must ensure
that their contact details are correct.